Refund policy :
You can order us service Craigslist post , flagging , numbers section.If we cant delivery on time or unsuccessful we will must refund Billing upfront payment!
Startek Solution is committed to the following standards, on a commercially rational basis:
1. To obtain and use only the least or minimum information that is extremely necessary for us to deliver to our users high-quality services, for the purpose of administering our business, and also to let you know about Startek Solution’s products & services.
2. To secure the given information of our visitors, that has been shared with us which implies that a strong standard of security and confidentiality has been maintained.
3. To always keep visitor files (if any) complete, up to date, and also accurate.
2. Providing Information on behalf of other persons or organization
If you are submitting information on behalf of others for any purpose, you must validate it by presenting that you have their given permission, agreement, and also their full permission to give this information to us.
How Startek Solution does collect personal information?
The sources from where of the personal information are received by Startek Solution are:
• The information that the individual has himself given.
• From different third parties through whom your information is being submitted or who possess your information.
Startek Solution may collect personal information in the following ways:
• In the time when you register with the personal details while placing an order;
• In the time when you, or a hired agent instead of you, enters your personal or private details in a form that can either be electronic or paper based, requesting a Startek Solution product or service (e.g. when purchasing a product);
• When you, or anyone else on your behalf, choose to register online on the Startek Solution website in order to buy a product advertised by Startek Solution;
• When you enter personal details on a form to enquire something about the Startek Solution;
• When you subscribe to a Startek Solution newsletter or any such other electronic communication;
3. Personal information collected by Startek Solution
Mandatory Personal Information
As a general rule, to enable Startek Solution to spot you properly, to provide that you with the products and services that you have requested and also to communicate to you through different means. In the following is the list of the minimum information that should be provided to process your applications, requests, etc.
• First Name(s):
• Last Name(s):
• Demographic information such as your address, postal code, preferences, and interests, etc.
• Contact Information including your Email address
• Other information needed for customer surveys and offers.
• For the complete list of cookies, we collect to see the list of cookies in the collect section.
4. Optional Personal Information
Other personal information may be asked to help in the process of identification (e.g. date of birth, nationality by country, etc.) or to enable Startek Solution to comprehend your profile so that you can be supplied with better and more appropriate products and efficient services (e.g. The request for obtaining the information for any Startek Solution product).
5. Payment information (Credit Card Details)
The information on the credit card, along with other information that is related to specific transactions, is collected at the time of your purchasing a product and is used only for that particular transaction. For your protection, The information about the credit card is not kept at the Startek Solution system for later use for other transactions. The record of these transactions is kept for ten years due to legal and auditing purposes.
Startek Solution takes every precaution to ensure that this information is accumulated in a secure location and that it cannot be acquired by any unauthorized parties.
6. Email address information
Your email address is mandatory when you use Startek Solution electronic services on the (enter URL) Official Web Site.
Electronic communication for its efficiency is for most purposes Startek Solution’s preferred methodology of the communication because it is very much convenient, first-paced, and environmental friendly and effective. You are required to supply your email address when you provide the necessary information on the stated Startek Solution Web Site, which then, in turn, enables you to obtain a variety of services online. Please note that each email address must be distinctive and that you are not allowed to expose the email addresses to any other person.
7. Unique Email Address
For your appropriateness and safety, your given email address is unique to you kept in the system. (Startek Solution never gives the permission that two different persons are using the exact same email id in the system). You are very strongly recommended to use an email id that is very much secured to you, and that is not exposed to others. This is to ensure that communications which are being sent to you are personally received by you, are not read by others, and also to ensure that others do not gain access to the information. Furthermore, Startek Solution might use your email address to contact you about value added products linked either to your older purchase or such other transactions. Your personal and distinctive or private email thus permits the ability of automated retrieval the details of your login, which are being sent to your personal email address.
8. Use of Personal Information by Startek Solution
Information of the customers is needed by Startek Solution to make it able to manage properly its customer files. These files are used to enable Startek Solution to fulfill its role in providing a wide range of services to its customers. The personal information which you are supplying will b used for the following reasons:
• Enable Startek Solution to provide you with the products or services you request;
• Enable Startek Solution to communicate with you about specific matters regarding your transaction, e.g. a purchase of a product, or your interest in a particular type of products, etc., and
• Enable Startek Solution to send you information about Startek Solution’s activities which it believes that you might find interesting.
• We may use the information in order to upgrade and improve our delivered products and services.
• We also might periodically be sending some promotional emails about our new products; special offers or any other information which we think might be interesting for you using the email address which has been provided to us.
• Now and then and from time to time, we might be using your information to contact you for the needs and purposes of market research. We might contact with you via any of the followings: email, phone, fax, etc. We might use this information to customize and organize the website according to your interests and demands.
• We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure to the best of our ability and also depending upon your cautiousness. To prevent any such unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place some suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures or guidelines to safeguard and secure the information that we have collected online.
Listed below are some of the security procedures that Startek Solution uses to protect your privacy:
• A personal username and a password are required for users in order to gain access to their personal data.
• Firewall is being used to protect the information held on our servers.
• Closely monitors the limited number of Startek Solution employees who have access to your data.
• Requires all Startek Solution employees to abide strictly by our Privacy Policies and be subjected to disciplinary action if they violate them.
• Backing-up our systems to keep safe the integrity of your data.
9. Email privacy
Startek Solution respects the privacy of given personal email addresses and adheres to the current legislation of Bangladesh. Startek Solution will not be sending you uninvited or unrequested email messages and will not be contacting you on behalf of third parties without your prior consent. Your email details will not be given to any other persons or organization without your explicit permission, except when required by law.
10. Duration for which the personal information is kept
Personal information supplied during a transaction with Startek Solution: As a general rule, personal information is kept for ____ years (Company specific information) as from the moment of transacting with Startek Solution.
This limit does not apply to Startek Solution Committee members, whose personal information is kept for indefinitely.
11. Disclosure of information and marketing
Startek Solution complies with Bangladesh’s data protection legislations and takes all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorized access to your personal data. Startek Solution staff and contractors have a responsibility to keep your information confidential and intact.
Startek Solution never discloses private information to any other person or organization without your consent.
12. Access to Personalized Services
You do not need to register to access most of Startek Solution’s Web Site, but you must register to use personal services online and access certain web content.
The details you provide Startek Solution may be combined with information from other Startek Solution records to:
• Allow access to a purchase of a product, or your interest in a particular type of products, etc.
• Save you having to keep giving the same information for different Startek Solution services
• help you to get more out of Startek Solution by keeping you up to date about Startek Solution’s activities, products and services by email
13. Restriction of Personal Information by the User
• At the time when you are asked to fill up a form on our website, look for the button that you can click upon to describe that you need not share the information to be used with anybody else for the purpose of direct marketing.
• In the past if you had to us by letting us use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, at any instance, you may change your mind either by writing to us or by sending us an email at [enter e-mail id]
• We will not be selling, distributing or giving to lease your personal information to any third parties or unwanted individuals unless we have your permission to do so or are needed by the law which we must adhere to. We might use your given personal information and data to ellucidate to you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to be happening.
• You may ask for the details of your personal information which we hold about you under the laws of Bangladesh. A small fee has to be paid. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to:
• If you think that any information that we are currently having regarding you is not correct, inappropriate or incomplete, then please do write to or email us at the earliest of your convenience, at the above-described address. We will promptly take action to correct any information found to be incorrect.
14. Accessing rights to your Startrek Information
If you would like to know exactly what personal information Startek Solution holds about you, you are entitled in obtaining it. If it happens to be that the information is inappropriate, inaccurate, or you oppose against the use of those in future, Startek Solution will make the necessary changes or amendments and then will confirm you that these have been made. Please contact Startek Solution in either of the following ways:
• By contacting us by email.
• By writing to:
15. Data security
To protect your information, Startek Solution uses [please provide details regarding any data security software or measures]
16. Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintaining data accuracy, and ensuring the accurate utilization of the information, we have taken the approach of appropriate physical, electronic, and as well as managerial procedures to safeguard, protect and secure the information we collect online.
17. Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the minors is very important. For that reason only, we never collect or sustain information at our website from those that we come to know to be under 13, and no part of our website is designed to temp anyone under 13.
Utilization of the Cookies
18. The definition of the Cookies is the pieces of information that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk drive for the purpose of record keeping. These are tiny text files that a website can utilize to recognize frequent and repeated users and facilitated their current access to, and the utilization of the web site. They do not at all pose as a threat to your precious system or important files.
The use of these cookies is an industry standard, and many websites utilize them to give many useful features. Cookies in their capability cannot personally identify users. Most web browsers are set in the initial situations, to accept cookies. It is also possible for you to set your computer to reject cookies. However, if you take the decision to disable cookies, you will then not at all be able to enjoy the full range of the online services that are given and are available through our website.
19. Links to other websites
20. Using the Web Analytics
As a website may harness each individual’s pieces of Non-Personal Information from the users, it might combine same data from multiple or all of the users of the website pushed into one big “batch.” This kind of statistical information is known as aggregate data because it elucidates the habits, properties and characteristics of a huge group of anonymous individuals. Aggregate data might be used by the web sites or share it with commercial or business associates so that the knowledge, information and services they provide that best meets the needs of our users. These Aggregated data also helps advertisers and sponsors on the web to know how efficiently they are progressing and meeting with the requirements and necessities of their target audience.
22. Contact Us
If you have any further questions about the Startek Solution Privacy and Security policies or its implementation techniques, or if at any time it occurs to you that Startek Solution has not followed the principles that are stated in this Policy, please feel free to contact us by clicking on this link given [ https://www.starteksolution.com ]. Or email us at [ [email protected] ]
E-mail: [ [email protected] ]
You can also call us at [ (213) 839-8009 ]